1. A dream dress by Mulberry, at Elsa’s blog.
2. Juliet Gorman‘s handmade beads and necklaces.
3. Jane Eyre. Still obsessed.
5. Flowers by Ringo, Have a Banana.
1. Hannah is a babe and makes beautiful things.
2. Tim Denee‘s fan posters of his fave Wellington haunts (I had a cider spider [as in ice cream soda] at Sweet Mo’s last night, blew my mind!).
3. CM + Thomsen
4. Krisatomic‘s Iceland from above, wonderful. I must get there immediately.
4. Dresses from Karen Walker’s Runaway collection.
P.S. My heart goes out to the people of Japan, what else can I say.
The new penguin paperback series comes out in April, with covers designed by the ever astounding Coralie Bickford-Smith. Having heard of barely any of them, I can’t wait to check them out. I’d still love to collect more of her last series, though I’ve been so scared of ruining the one I have I’ve only opened it once.
1. Royal Celebration street parties at Caroline, No.
2. Beautiful watercolour print by Amy Borrell.
3. This pretty shoot from ban.do.
Extra for experts:
I haven’t done one of these in a while!
1. Sarah’s outfit. CUTEST. How can one outfit contain so many adorable details? Bravo.
3. New hardback classics designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith – all F. Scott Fitzgerald books. I almost bought Tender is the Night the other week, I’m glad I waited.
4. Suprised to find myself coveting jewellery from Low Luv x Erin Wasson. The scarab ring in particular. From Need Supply.
5. This Is Naive is nursing Ferry back to health. It makes my heart hurt in a good way.
Hope you’re having a happy weekend. Today I had a photoshoot with my friend Bonnie for the future vintage store, and then spent what seemed like hours clearing out old boxes and suitcases, discovering pretty dresses, a green jumpsuit and old love letters. How about you?
Check out her amazing tattoo: